Kelly McLachlan

Kelly McLachlan
Life As It Is...

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Trying Something New

Well, here we are again.  I've been looking at blogs on Twitter, and I must admit they looked a lot better than my rather poor effort.  As you can tell, this is all still quite new to me, and everyone I'm following has reviews of this beauty product and I'm not really like that.  I'll just tell you about things that go on in daily life, and sharing my opinions.  You may like them, you may not, but that's how I see it.  Hence "Life as it Is".

I've been playing around with the design and layout, I'm sure it'll change a few more times before I finally settle on one I like.

At the moment, life is actually pretty hectic!  The kids have all broken up from school, I've found a little part time job locally teaching English for Summer Camp, I have an article to write, I have a mountain of paperwork to sort out, a pile of ironing to work my way through and eventually a book to edit.  I will get round to it...at Christmas, maybe?

So, in the meantime I will look forward to sharing my random thoughts which you can choose to agree with, or otherwise.

My monthly column is in www.allabroad.es

Have a read and a chuckle about Life as it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment